Mark your calendars for Saturday, April 29th from 6:00-8:00pm for our End of the Semester Social Hour!
- The event will take place at The Fell (Located at 415 W. 4th Street, Bloomington)
- In addition to a Social Hour, this event will also be part of a pop-up show titled: Where Home Lives and all are welcome to participate!
- We ask that participants consider the theme of home – feel free to sing a song that reminds you of home, read a poem about your home state or country, or bring your favorite family recipe!
- For the show, we are accepting:
- 2D and 3D artwork (must be wired and ready to hang)
- short films
- short stories
- dance works
- musical and theatrical performances
- Participation is optional. We hope you will all consider attending. This is a party to celebrate your hard work and the end of the academic year!
- This will be a potluck event where we ask everyone to bring a food or drink item. If it relates to the theme, even better!
- Friends and family welcome!
- Please RSVP by Thursday, April 27th if you plan on participating. You can let us know what art you plan to share, if you’d like to bring a dish (or both!)